Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Great Gift Idea for ladies

I usually enjoy myself looking for quaint objects around the internet, and here is one I managed to get my hands onto. It's a small usb thumb drive in a shape of a bee.


I just enjoy the bling factor of this usb drive. Although I'm not personally using it. As you may guess, but nevertheless I wouldn't mind introducing it to my friends.


Keychain
4GB RM 65
8GB RM 87

Gold Chain
4GB RM 70
8GB RM 92

The above retail price does not include delivery.


Personally I prefer the keychain more than the necklace. And hopefully, I'll be back with more quaint objects I find around the world.




Product Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Specification: 
Memory Capacity: 4GB /8GB a
Interface: USB 2.0 
Flash Brand: Samsung 
Reading Speed: 21MBps
Write Speed: 15MBps 
Plug & Play Support: Win98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 9.x/X2.3 Data 
Keeping Time: Approximately 10 Years 
Dimensions: W 5.5 cm x H 3.9cm x D 1.6cm 
Keychain length: 8cm 
Necklace length: 72cm 
Material: Metal, Crystal, Plastic 

If you are interested in this product, please email me at enquiry.lxldesign@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment